TerraX Minerals Inc. is focused on the Yellowknife City gold project, which encompasses 771.6 sq. km of contiguous land immediately north, south and east of the city of Yellowknife. The project lies on the prolific Yellowknife greenstone belt and covers 70 km of strike length on the southern and northern extensions of the shear system that hosts the high-grade Con and Giant gold mines. Innumerable gold showings and recent high-grade drill results serve to indicate the project's potential as a world-class gold district. Being within 10 km of Yellowknife, the project is close to vital infrastructure, including all-season roads, air transportation, service providers, hydroelectric power and skilled trades people.
- 771.6 sq km with 70 km of strike
- Extension of Geology containing Con and Giant Mines
- Con Mine - 6.1M oz @ 16.1g/t Au
- Giant Mine - 8.1M oz @ 16.0g/t Au
- YCG properties cover the most prospective geology of the Yellowknife greenstone belt
- Rare opportunity to control a major undeveloped high-grade Gold District in Canada
- Ideally located for new discoveries - 70 km of strike with multiple high grade zones
- 251M Oz of Gold have been mined from six high grade Archean Gold Districts in Canada.
- Yellowknife Gold District is the most northerly and LEAST EXPLORED of these six districts