- 783 km2 with 70 km of strike
- 1st Mineral Resource Estimate includes 4 gold deposits within a 3 km radius
- Extension of Geology containing Con and Giant Mines
- Con Mine - 6.1M oz @ 16.1g/t Au
- Giant Mine - 8.1M oz @ 16.0g/t Au
- YCG properties cover the most prospective geology of the Yellowknife greenstone belt
- Mineralization, scale, and accessibility, analogous to world-class Timmins camp
- Rare opportunity to control a major undeveloped high-grade Gold District in Canada -- analogous to having 100% control over the main Timmins Mining camp
- Ideally located for new discoveries
43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate includes gold deposits within a 3km blue radius circle
TerraX Minerals Inc. is focused on the Yellowknife City Gold project, which encompasses 783 km2 of contiguous land immediately north, south and east of the city of Yellowknife. The project lies on the prolific Yellowknife greenstone belt and covers 67 km of strike length on the southern and northern extensions of the shear system that hosts the high-grade Con and Giant gold mines. Innumerable gold showings and recent high-grade drill results serve to indicate the project's potential as a world-class gold district. Being within 10 km of Yellowknife, the project is close to vital infrastructure, including all-season roads, air transportation, service providers, hydroelectric power and skilled trades people.
The Yellowknife Gold Belt is recognized as one of the major Archean gold belts in Canada, with equivalent geology and deposit types to other major gold camps such as Timmins (Destor-Porcupine Break) and Val-d'Or (Cadillac-Larder Break). It has produced over 15 million ounces of gold. It is considered by TerraX and others as having the same potential as any of the other major gold belts in Canada. It is the least explored, both in terms of level of exploration activity, and in the search for variable deposit types that have become significant producers in other Archean gold belts.