TerraX Minerals Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Mar 7, 2017 - PDAC Core Shack
- Sun Mar 5, 2017 - PDAC Toronto, Investor Exchange
- Wed Feb 8, 2017 - TerraX beginnt 17.000 m umfassendes Winterbohrprogramm auf Yellowknife City Gold
Vancouver, B.C. -- TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: TXR; Frankfurt: TX0; OTC Pink: TRXXF - http://www.commodity-tv.net/c/mid,36622,VRIC_2017/?v=297281) gibt bekannt, dass das Unternehmen mit einem 17.000 m umfassenden Bohrprogramm auf seinem Projekt Yellowknife City Gold unweit von Yellowknife in Kanadas Northwest Territories begonnen hat. Dieses Programm wird bis zu vier Bohrgeräte in Be
- Wed Feb 8, 2017 - TerraX begins 17,000 meter winter drill program at Yellowknife City Gold
Vancouver, B.C. -- TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: TXR; Frankfurt: TX0; OTC Pink: TRXXF) is pleased to announce that it has commenced a 17,000 meter drill program at its Yellowknife City Gold project adjacent to the City of Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories. This program will incorporate up to four drill rigs that will be primarily testing a number of new drill targets identified during 2016 field exploration. A map showing the location of the initial drill targets is available on our web sit
- Wed Feb 1, 2017 - TerraX stakes 253 square kilometres of contiguous ground in the highly prospective Yellowknife Gold District
Vancouver, B.C. -- TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: TXR; Frankfurt: TX0; OTC Pink: TRXXF) is pleased to announce that it has effectively tripled the size of its land position at the Yellowknife City Gold project by staking an additional 253 square kilometres in three areas contiguous to its current properties. This additional ground was staked based on extensive research completed on prospective surrounding lands over the last three years and brings TerraX's total holdings adjacent to the City of Yello
- Tue Jan 31, 2017 - Capitalization
- Tue Jan 24, 2017 - TerraX receives Land Use Permit for Southbelt and prepares for 17,000 meter drill program in 2017
Vancouver, B.C. -- TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: TXR; Frankfurt: TX0; OTC Pink: TRXXF) is pleased to announce that it has received a Land Use Permit for its wholly-owned Southbelt property at Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories. Drilling at Southbelt should commence around the end of February once access routes into the target areas have been completed.
Joseph Campbell, the CEO of TerraX, stated \'The prompt issuance of the Land Use Permit is supportive of the stated mandate of the Northw
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 - TerraX Minerals advances Yellowknife gold project
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 - TerraX Minerals erbohrt auf Sam Otto 129,35 m mit 0,52 g/t Au (einschließlich 32,13 m mit 1,24 g/t Au und 2,40 m mit 9,89g/t Au auf neuer Zone Dave's Pond, Yellowknife
- Wed Jan 11, 2017 - TerraX drills 129.35 m @ 0.52 g/t Au (includes 32.13 m @ 1.24 g/t Au) at Sam Otto and 2.40 m @ 9.89 g/t Au at new Dave's Pond Zone, Yellowknife.
Vancouver, B.C. - TerraX Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: TXR; Frankfurt: TX0; OTC Pink: TRXXF) is pleased to announce assay results from the remaining 23 holes (6,422.6 meters) from the 2016, drill program at multiple zones on the Yellowknife City Gold Project (\'YCG\'), immediately north of Yellowknife in the Northwest Territories. Holes reported today are focused on the exploration drilling in the Sam Otto area (14 holes), but also reports three holes each on the Mispickel zone and Walsh Lake reconnaissance